October 28, 2007

About Myself

Hi all,
I am Allen Lai Kim Hinn, Malaysian and lives in Putrajaya Malaysia. This is my first attempt at blogging, hence I have yet to set my focus and directions for my blogspace.  For starters I'll try to post my experiences with my cycling and running friends.

My current interest are cycling, running, reading, music, travels and all things Apple Mac.

The direction of this blog will depend on the responds from readers like yourself. Please drop me a note if you can spare the time and encouragements are most appreciated.

Warmest regards to all.

Allen Lai

5 comments:

  1. I have just uploaded my personal picture at last. Hope it will attract some comments. Try me. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of Blogging Mr. Lai!

    I am an avid reader of blogs... I follow mostly the runners/tris bloggers... those weekend warriors. So please share your experiences! Will look forward to your FRs on your sports endeavour.

    Ü
    Rais

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rais,

    I am really old school. Age 65. Macham sotong. Please explain FRs and U dengan tanda atas.

    You are my first public respond. Thank for the encouragement. I'll come on strong with this site. Hopefully.

    Ps . Please call me Allen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Allen,

    at 65, you are way better than most (including me) in your rides and run... you'll be another source of inspiration for many!

    btw... FR is field report... and the Ü is just my smiley/signature.

    Ü

    PS. it feels so awkward to call you by your first name, but at your request, I did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!

    Good to see you here in the blogsphere. Looking forward to reading your posts.

    Arif

    ReplyDelete