November 03, 2009

Thank You


Hi all,

 

Thank you Anonymous, Missjewelz, Kooky, Daoh, Arif and K3ski. I appreciate your prompt responds and warm welcome to my blog. I am amazed and for the life of me, I cannot understand what happened. How did you people get to see my blog so fast? I suppose Quantum theories will explain it. Internet activities move in wave form and not linear. And I suppose speed has always being relative. Take the case of the tortoise and the snail crossing the road one day. They crashed into each other and both were hospitalized in the same wad. The tortoise asked the snail what actually happened? The snail replied “Oh I really don’t recall, it happened so fast !”

 

Being old school, snoozing is quality time. But I’ll have to adjust my speedo (read grey matter) a bit faster to be in your loop. I can see the psyche behind your need for speed. You all still needs to be competitive. So Run Kooky Run, Go Julie Go. Kayuh Daoh Kayuh, Pump K3 Pump. Old school will still ride with you all but like the snail. Please don’t mind me.

The picture shows May Senn’s greatest fans and support. If you see us anywhere, don’t forget to say Hi. My gal’s name is Peggy AKA May Senn’s Mum.

------------------------------------------

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment